Jumaat, 30 Disember 2011

byebye 2011 ;( welcome 2012 ;)

TODAY IS THE LAST DAY OF 2011 
And I bet tonight will full of noises such as firecracker, scream and celebration . And I know TONIGHT mesti ada celebration di bandar . Uwaaaa kalau ada aku mahu pergi ;'( But I know exactly what my parent will say if I said that I want to go out tonight =________= Hurmmm what a life .

Btw dear 2012 , I hope that your year will be much better than this year ;) Give me more happiness than sadness . Give me more courage to -stand up for myself than a fear . Give me more smarter brain to think  what's good and what's bad and also to think smartly and wisely -not simply follow emotions .

And I hope, not just for 2012, but also for the following years ;)

HAPPY NEW YEAR ! :D



psst ! thanx sebab baca :)♥

0 comments:

Catat Ulasan

(: Hak Milik Nurul Farhana :)