Isnin, 23 Januari 2012

such a relieve ..


I already consult a doctor about my case . And yeah, it's relieving cause finally i've got what i want . Well, not yet but im getting close to it . To be honest, im feeling a little bit scared =,= Cause you know, everything that've got to do with doctor or hospital must involving pain . PAIN . And im not ready to tell anyone yet . I'll keep it secret first till the day that i will finally get it . But i know some of em must have already knew about this . Even the people who read this must 've already guess what i meant about . Hrmmm -_- it's okay then :) My happy mood are coming back . Hahhhh it's such a relieveee to meee ;') But i hope that they making this as fast as they could . Because waiting for so long will make me go crazy again . I don't want that to happen . Like, seriously i don't want . SO GO MAKE THE CONFIRMATION AND I'LL GET READY FOR IT . I always does , err hope so =,= And ya i know, i'll face all the consequences . Including all the pain all the haters and allll things . I just hope that im strong enough to faced it ;') Aminnn .



psst ! thanx sebab baca :)♥

2 ulasan:

(: Hak Milik Nurul Farhana :)